Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip is always a huge hit at gatherings! Easy to throw together, delicious to eat, you’ll be glad you found this recipe!
This is the most favored dip at my house, hands down! Everyone who tries it absolutely loves it and always asks for the recipe. I made it for Thanksgiving this year and 2 people asked for the recipe, happens every single time. Doesn’t get much easier to prepare than this recipe. It has a tiny kick to it from the Ro-Tel tomatoes, I purchase the mild variety so the kids can dig in without too much heat. And if you have bacon lovers around, they will really love this dip. So many great flavors come together in one cheesy dip, you can’t go wrong!
Have you noticed that dips are always popular at gatherings? They require very little prep work, can be thrown together quickly and are easily transported. At larger gatherings, I double this recipe, reserving ½ of it until the bowl needs refilling, which is usually within 10-15 minutes.
Try these other great dips too:
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz) Velveeta, cut into ½” cubes
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened & cubed
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel diced tomatoes w/green chilies, undrained
- 8 slices bacon, crumbled
- After thawing and draining spinach, pat dry with paper towels making sure to soak up any excess liquid.
- Place spinach in a large microwave safe bowl, add all remaining ingredients.
- Microwave 2 minutes, carefully remove and stir. Continue microwaving one minute at a time, stirring after each additional minute to combine all ingredients.
- Place in microwave safe serving dish & reheat slightly just before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, baked pita chips or sliced veggies.