Easy Crockpot Mongolian Beef is a flavor-packed meal from your slow cooker that’s tender and delicious! This will be a family favorite after just one try!
Easy Crockpot Mongolian Beef
Yup, dinner…its hard to get it all together every single night? Whether you have babies, toddlers, teens, work at home, stay at home or work away from the house dinner time is a struggle! It’s my worst time you guys, I don’t want to go home and stress about making dinner.
Two words – Freezer Meals!!! Have you tried them yet? I mean it’s life-changing! We’ve included Easy Crockpot Mongolian Beef as part of our 40 Meals in 4 Hours. Dinner for over a month, yes you read that right!!! All of the meals get prepped in one afternoon! I LOVE FREEZER MEALS! Click HERE – you’ll be wowed!
Easy Crockpot Mongolian Beef has tangy flavors that blend together to make a wonderfully flavored dish. Stew meat is the basis for this simple dinner. Trust me when I say this will be a dinner that goes into your menu rotation on a regular basis, it is truly a family favorite.
To Pin this recipe for later: CLICK HERE
Some tips I have for making Easy Crockpot Mongolian Beef:
- If I am not preparing this as a freezer meal, I brown the beef prior to adding it to the slow cooker.
- This recipe easily doubles to feed a larger family.
- Like a thicker sauce? Simply stir in a cornstarch & water mixture 30 minutes prior to the end of cook time.
- Spice it up with some red pepper flakes if desired.
- Serve with rice and veggies.
- Use low-sodium soy sauce, you don’t lose any flavor!
Other great slow cooker dishes to try: