This post is sponsored on behalf of Kalahari Resorts.
Take a Family Break at Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio. Just a short drive, this family vacation destination will please the entire family!
Friends, I think we can all agree that this past winter was downright long and brutal for those of us in the Great Lakes region. My youngest daughter is in Kindergarten and still grasping the concept of when the seasons change from one to the next. I cannot tell you how many times she asked “is it springtime yet?”, and up and until this past week I had to sadly tell her “no honey, winter is STILL here”. Even though the calendar says spring has arrived, the temps say otherwise.
This is why we are so excited that a premium family vacation destination such as Kalahari Resorts and Conventions in Sandusky, Ohio is just a short 2-hour drive from SE Michigan. We’re ready to unwind in this authentically-African themed resort which is always 84 degrees and sunny! Truly an indoor oasis for kids of all ages!
You know you’ll have an awesome time when your resort is home to America’s Largest Indoor waterparks and award-winning attractions. The massive 173,000 sq. ft. indoor waterpark features a number of thrilling slides, a water coaster, lazy river, wave pool, special kids’ areas, and more! There’s literally something for everyone to enjoy and it’s ALL INDOORS! No more waiting on Mother Nature to cooperate, head to Kalahari Resorts and know that your family will be warm (and wet) and having a great time!
Guess what? Once you’ve splish-splashed your way through the day there’s even more to do outside of the indoor waterpark at Kalahari. Just look at the options: dry-play activities — including the big game arcade room, seasonal outdoor waterpark, outdoor ropes course and zip lining. After all that fun you need to eat too, no worries there’s delicious on-site dining options. And for a little relaxation, there’s Spa Kalahari and Salon with Halotherapy. Kids’ activities are offered daily, including crafts and character appearances, in addition to the family arcade with indoor glow golf.
BONUS: Moms and dads can enjoy a cocktail at the swim-up bar in the indoor/outdoor hot tub at Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio. Now that’s a nice option to have for the adults.
Here are some exciting things coming soon to Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio:
- Float Tank – Spa Kalahari and Salon will be introducing a Float Tank this spring! In water temperatures that match your body’s own internal temperature, you float, suspended in a bath of Epsom salt or magnesium sulfate. Learn how to relax in the deepest sense of the word—weightless, silent, peaceful.
- Bugs Burrow – The mind-bending experience offers kids the chance to imagine what it would be like if they were the size of a bug. The community of Bugs Burrow features a myriad of lovable cartoon insects and critters that welcome Kalahari’s smallest guests to splash, play and have fun. This attraction will be coming this summer!
- B-Lux Grill & Bar – home of handcrafted burgers and shakes. The new restaurant captures the latest craves through its robust influence of American-style food with fresh ingredients that are locally sourced.
We are thrilled to be partnering with Kalahari Resorts and offering a giveway to our followers. One lucky winner will receive an overnight voucher that will be good Sunday – Thursday nights for one year – holidays excluded. Voucher includes:
- Overnight stay at a resort of the winner’s choosing in a standard desert hut room (sleeps four)
- Admission to America’s Largest Indoor Waterparks
- Admission to outdoor waterparks (seasonal)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
YES, this means you too can experience the “beyond expectations” resort experience at Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio. Enter now for your chance to win!