This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Deodorant isn’t something we want to think about, but we SHOULD! Do you know if you are choosing the right deodorant? Also sharing a great offer at CVS!
Yes, we’re talking deodorant today and to be quite honest the spring season is the perfect time to reassess our needs. Or maybe even try a new product before the summertime heat hits us. In Michigan, when the heat and humidity sets in that’s when you are wishing and hoping that everyone around you has also reassessed their deodorant needs. Know what I mean?
If you’ve been following along for awhile you may have seen me posting about our trips in our motorhome. Last year we “glamped” nearly every weekend April through October. This year’s calendar is stacking up with camping reservations being made fast and furiously.
In fact, my husband drove our motorhome over to our house this past weekend, and I’m starting my spring cleaning and stocking. I like to have extras of kitchen and bathroom essentials well stocked so that I’m not always worrying if we have enough. Everything from paper products, to cleaning products to personal hygiene items.
One of these items, in particular, is deodorant! When you are in the outdoors enjoying time from sun up to sun down the last thing you want to worry about is deodorant. Everything from whether or not you packed it, or if you are wearing enough or even if you are using the right deodorant. Right now is the perfect time for me to stock up on deodorant at my local CVS so I am well equipped for a summer of fun.
The choices are wide and you need to find the right deodorant for your needs. Let me break down some options:
- AXE Gold Original Dry Spray-Offering up to 48 hours of dryness protection along with helping protect you against white marks and yellow stains. This is a huge pet peeve of my husbands, he loves that it helps keep his shirts cleaner.
- Dove Invisible Sheer Cool Dry Spray-This is my personal favorite because it delivers 48-hour protection and underarm care with no marks on 100 colors. I can use this all summer long when I wear tank tops with no worries.
- Degree® Women 5-in-1 Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant-Offering 5 benefits including odor control, fragrance, moisturizer, wetness protection, and quick absorption.
- Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant-Enjoy 48 hours of protection against odor and wetness.
- Dove Men+Care ExtraFresh Antiperspirant Deodorant-With an invigorating and refreshing scent and offering 48-hour sweat protection.
- Degree® Men Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant-Goes on instantly dry with bursts of freshness throughout the day!
- AXE PhoenixDeodorant– Simply apply a few strokes to your washed and dried armpits, wait a minute, get dressed and go.
Right now there’s a great offer at CVS, from 3/25/18 through 3/31/18 you’ll find Select AXE, Dove and Degree® Deodorant products Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF WITH CARD!
Also from 4/22/18 through 4/28/18 you can earn $2 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you buy any TWO (2) AXE, Dove or Degree® Deodorant products and Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF WITH CARD Select AXE, Dove, and Degree® Deodorant products!
WOW! This is definitely, a great time to decide on which deodorant is right for you and stock up while saving $$$ at CVS! I know I’ll be stocking up before we hit the road!