The Sexy Snowman Martini is a yummy White Chocolate Martini – made in Holiday Style! It’s a perfect dessert drink to serve on just about any occasion!
Who wouldn’t want to drink a Sexy Snowman Martini? I mean seriously it’s delicious and it’s fun! (with or without the marshmallow snowman!)
If you’re hosting any kind of get together this holiday season – this is a drink you need to make for your guests! It’s a great after dinner dessert cocktail (and who doesn’t love a chocolate martini?). It’s fairly simple to make without tons of ingredients.
I used vanilla vodka in this drink because the little flavor of vanilla does add to the flavor. But, if all you have in your house is regular vodka? That would be fine too! Another flavor to try if you’d like is the whipped cream vodka! YUM!
I like having fun with cocktails! If you do too check out…
If you need some more white chocolate cocktail ideas – check out…
Who Needs a Cape encourages you to drink responsibly!
- 1.5 ounces creme de cacao (light)
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 3 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- splash of cream
- Fill your martini shaker up to the top with ice and add vodka and liqueurs.
- Fill to the top with cream
- Wet edge of martini glass and roll in some sugar (decorators sugar looks best)
- Pour cocktail into glass and enjoy!