A Bad Santa Cocktail is the perfect cocktail for the holiday season! With a delicious sugar cookie flavor, it is great for Christmas parties!
Bad Santa Cocktail
If you can’t have fun at Christmas drinking a Bad Santa Cocktail – well…I just don’t know then! This cocktail is perfect for the holiday season – it tastes like the liquid form of a sugar cookie – and honestly – what does Santa love eating? Sugar Cookies that’s right!
This is one of my specialty Christmas drinks. When else do you drink a sugar cookie? Trust me, it’ll become a holiday favorite for you too.
The Bad Santa Cocktail could easily be made into a martini – just strain the ingredients into a martini glass instead, but I liked having it on the rocks! It was a sugar cookie dessert without the hassle of actually having to bake! That’s my kind of Christmas Gift (at least to myself and Santa!).
More cocktails perfect for the holidays:
- 2 ounces Sugar Cookie Vodka (yes they make it!)
- 1.5 ounces light creme de cacao
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 ounces of cream
- In a martini shaker (not filled with ice) combine your ingredients and give a shake
- Rim a glass with sugar (decorators sugar works great) and add ice
- Pour cocktail over ice and serve