Easy and great slow cooker meal. Perfect for freezer meal! Slow Cooker 2 Salsa Pork Chops are most and tender – you’ll love it!
I am in love with my slow cooker this winter. I guess it’s just the busyness of life right now! So anything that I can, I have been throwing in there in the morning and I love love love not having to worry about dinner the rest of the day. I am also building up some recipes (trying them out first I guess) to do some more freezer meals and slow cooker pork chops are on the list for sure!
I came up with this because I had some pork chops! I didn’t feel like having our usual slow cooker pork chops meal (Honey Romano Pork chops), and I felt like a little spice. These slow cooker 2 salsa pork chops came together super easy and your family will love it!
- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 1 C red salsa (I used chunky but whatever kind you prefer)
- 1 C salsa verde
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 16 ounce bag of baby carrots
- 2 cans of corn (frozen could be used as well) drained
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker and cook on low for about 8 hours