Move over chocolate chip cookies, there’s a new favorite in town. Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Bars will be your new family dessert favorite!
So I was in the mood for something sweet! But, I am tired of the same old chocolate chip cookie and wanted to change things up a bit.
I also had the lazy factor of not wanting to go to the store to buy any ingredients so I was working with some limits here.
I decided to change things up a bit and try out adding cream cheese to chocolate chip cookies and make a bar!
Try some other delicious bars:
- 1/2 C butter softened
- 2 8 ounce bars of cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 C sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 C flour
- 1 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth
- Add in eggs, sugars and vanilla beat again until smooth
- Add salt, soda and flour and mix well
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Spread in dough (it will be tough to spread it's thick!)
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Allow to cool before cutting