Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles can be made super quick and easy. They are delicious and everyone will adore them! Make a batch today!
This dessert was a major hit in my family. They are so delish we gobbled them up – I might suggest making a double batch of these little treats!
I love having a dessert that is super easy to transport and doesn’t require any help to be good. You could dip the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles into chocolate – but I didn’t think it was necessary to make the truffles amazing. It’s a personal preference really.
The other bonus besides being so yummy is that they were super easy to make! You don’t have to tell people that – you could just enjoy the praise that you get from “all your hard work” making such a tasty treat. You’ll knock their socks off sharing your truffles (If you are nice and want to share!).
I like bringing these truffles for school parties. If they make it to the party day (my kids and husband were in love with these goodies). But it’s a nice snack/dessert to bring just about anywhere – where will you take them?
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- optional – chocolate for dipping balls
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Mix together butter, sugar, and vanilla
- Add in flour
- Gently add in chips
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 30 minutes before eating