As resident bartender here at Who Needs a Cape? I have been racking my brain for some good Christmassy Cocktails this season. Duh, what’s a holiday party without some eggnog? So here are several cocktails for your Christmas party. I’m sure you will find at least one that suits you and your party!
- 2 ounces Torch Cherry Rum (although you could sub Cherry Vodka here and still be delicious)
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- fill the rest with eggnog
- Mix in a martini shaker with ice and serve up in a martini glass
- 1 1/2 ounces of Jack Daniels with eggnog over ice
- 2 ounces Captain Morgan Rum with eggnog over ice
- 1 1/2 ounces of Myers Dark Rum with eggnog over ice
- 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka with eggnog over ice
- 2 ounces of Vanilla Stoli
Merry Christmas and Who Needs a Cape? reminds you to always drink responsibly!