This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of all®. The opinions and text are all mine.
As a mom I’ve been doing laundry for decades, here are 5 Tips for Making Laundry Less Stressful. They work for me, give them a try!
Laundry…there’s no denying the fact that this is a household chore that never quite gets fully done, right? Especially when there are kids involved. I can think that I have 100% of the laundry in our house done and turn around and find more. My youngest daughter is notorious for changing her clothing 2-3 times a day. Of course, if the clothing isn’t dirty I’ll make sure the pieces find their way back into her drawers or closet. We also know that what comes along with kids in the house is an awful lot of time outside playing and no doubt those clothing items will need to be laundered.
Today I’m sharing with you 5 Tips for Making Laundry Less Stressful. These are simple tips that I’ve found help me conquer the never-ending laundry situation and make it less of a hassle. A couple of these easy tips involve kids, of course, they can relate to spouses too, trust me on this one.
Did you know that there’s a National Laundry Day celebrated each year? Laundry is that important! A day set aside to show appreciation for many people’s favorite chore. Even if it isn’t your favorite chore it can be made easier. One easy way is by using all® free clear is the perfect gentle detergent to use for the whole family. In fact, I just recommended it to my brother and sister-in-law who are expecting their first child any second now. I told them to skip the infant detergent and go straight for all® free clear for their newborn.
Additionally, all® free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians. These hypoallergenic products rinse clean and are clinically proven to be gentle on skin while removing 99% of top every day and seasonal allergens *. WOW!
Safe for the whole family, all® free clear combines the power of stainlifters® with a hypoallergenic formula that’s perfect for skin sensitivity. No fragrances. No dyes. No irritating residue. Just clean, comfortable, worry-free clothes. Who needs all the extra stuff? I just want to make sure our laundry is clean!
So here are my tips that I mentioned above, a few simple suggestions that take the stress out of laundry around my house.
5 Tips for Making Laundry Less Stressful
- Do laundry more often. Okay, now that sounds easy enough right? Instead of spending an entire day doing laundry and easily being overwhelmed, spread it out over the week. Throw a load in after dinner and by the time you are settling down to watch TV in the evening, it’ll be done.
- Look at the calendar. Through the years this has saved me a few times. Plan ahead for the week, see if there are any “special” days at school ie: wear your favorite team’s shirt, wear orange day, wear your choir t-shirt. Know ahead of time if you have to throw that orange t-shirt into the laundry early in the week so that it’s ready to wear on Friday.
- Let your kids help. My 6-year-old has a minor sock obsession, she loves to help sort socks. Have at it kiddo! Delegate the job, its a time saver for you making it a win-win!
- Hang items. Once again, a simple but an effective way to make things easier. If you have the closet space, why fold t-shirts? Hang them up. They will be ready to put on and kids can easily see what’s available.
- Make a rule that socks and pants need to be right side out before getting tossed in the hamper. This is a huge pet peeve of mine. With 467 random socks in laundry hampers, I could stand in front of the washing machine turning them right side out prior to tossing them in. Nope, I expect my kids to do it and it saves me frustration and time.
Simply easy tips that can help me get laundry done and move on to other things. Let me share what I also love about using all® free clear. It is not only Fragrance-Free and Dye-Free but is available in detergent, sheet, and liquid fabric softener. all® free clear is not intended to prevent or treat allergies. With new innovations such as all® free clear Odor Relief and POWERCORE ™ free clear, you have even more options for families like mine who want a gentle detergent.
all® free clear Odor Relief attacks odors while still being gentle on skin. It features a powerful clean and odor benefit but is 100% free of dyes and perfumes. For those who want to take care of their delicate skin but fight smelly odors, all® free clear Odor Relief is the perfect option. Sports families take note, this one is for YOU!
Plus all® POWERCORE™ free clear offers consumers with sensitive skin a detergent that is gentle on skin but will still deliver a powerful clean in the convenience of a single pac. These pacs combine all® free clear liquid with a powerful whitening core that provides superior whitening and brightening.* They are also gentle on skin and 100% free of dyes and perfumes. all® is the #1 recommended brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians. I travel with these in our motorhome, they are great for when we need to do laundry on the road, simple and easy.
Now that I’ve shared some of my laundry tips, tell me what’s your secret to staying on track with laundry in your house?
*vs. #1 liquid single chamber pac.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of all. The opinions and text are all mine.