This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Need a delicious meal that’s ready in no time? Try out Garden Market Chicken by Knorr®, this easy to prepare meal will be a new family favorite.
If there’s ever a time when your days are short and your lists are long it is the holiday season! Wouldn’t you agree? Just this morning I dropped my kids off at school, and the next thing I know I looked at the time and it was midday. Now granted I had stopped at 5 different stores and accomplished quite a bit, but WOW the day had just slipped away.
Some days there simply is no time to spend extra minutes that you just don’t have in the kitchen. For my family we love a meal out, we really do. Truth be told though, after a long day of learning at school, extra-curricular sports practices and long work days for the adults, we’d rather spend our time around our kitchen table enjoying a meal rather than waiting at a restaurant. Let alone dealing with the traffic, the crowds, the hustle, and bustle. A simple and comforting meal such as Garden Market Chicken by Knorr® perfectly hits the spot.
This delicious one pan meal starts with a trip to Walmart and a package of Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor. Let’s vow to Make Meals That Do More, meals that get us around the table during the busy holiday season and give us a comforting meal the family will enjoy.
Another thing I love about this dish is that its budget-friendly which is perfect for the holiday season. Because we all know the holidays can add up fast! I also enjoy that it is done in a flash! You simply saute some cubed chicken breasts with garlic. Next, you prepare the Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor along with sliced yellow bell pepper and broccoli florets. At the very end stir in some parmesan cheese and basil…THAT’S IT! Dinner is served!
The flavors are simply fantastic! In fact, if you are having visitors over for a meal, don’t hesitate to serve this dish. Perfect alongside some crusty rolls and a nice salad. Plus you’ll be able to enjoy visiting, not spending extra time prepping in the kitchen, gotta love that.
Interested in saving even more time? I bet you are! Use Walmart’s Grocery Pickup! Have you tried this amazingly convenient service yet? It is a great way to get your shopping done, especially during the busiest time of the year. All of the products in this recipe are available through Walmart Grocery Pick Up if it’s available in your area!
Why not get the freshest ingredients for holiday and even post-holiday cooking at an everyday low price? Now tell me what are you most excited to cook this holiday season, comment below!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed and seasoned with salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided in two
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- Cook yellow pepper, broccoli, and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 2 tablespoons basil. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil.