This post has been compensated by Mirum and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Transform a regular bowl of popcorn into Popcorn Speed Mix. Your family will love this easy movie inspired snack, it is delicious and fun to make!
When you think of combinations that just go perfectly together one of the very first that “pops” into my mind would be popcorn and movies. I’ll be the first to admit that a movie is just more enjoyable with a big old bowl of delicious popcorn. There’s just something about: the crunch, the taste, the action of eating that goes so well with cinematic enjoyment.
Around my house, we’re getting geared up for the November 17th release of JUSTICE LEAGUE in theaters. How can you not be exited with beloved characters who light up the screen with their incredible powers? In the meantime, I have to share with you a fun and tasty way to keep the excitement going until November 17th!
Simply whip up Popcorn Speed Mix! This easy movie inspired snack is perfect for at-home movie viewing, and it starts with Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Bag Butter Popcorn! You know if there’s Orville Redenbacher’s involved the popcorn will be delicious!
When I say this Popcorn Speed Mix is easy, I’m not kidding. First begin by preparing Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Bag Butter Popcorn, then set aside and allow to cool. Next, take some red candy melts (the flat candy discs that you melt) and melt them according to package directions. Transfer the melted candy into a plastic zippered storage bag and simply cut the tip off to make an easy “piping” bag. Drizzle the melted candy over the top of your popped popcorn. Then get as creative as you wish using sprinkles and colored decorating sugar!
Have fun with this! My kids absolutely loved gobbling up Popcorn Speed Mix, it disappeared so quickly!
- 1 bag Orville Redenbacher's Classic Bag Butter Popcorn, popped according to package directions
- 1/4 cup melted Red Candy Melts
- 1/2 t round gold sprinkles,
- 1/4 t red sugar sprinkles
- Pop popcorn according to package directions, set aside to cool.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions. Pour into plastic zippered storage bag with corner cut off. Drizzle candy melts over top of popcorn.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles and decorating sugar spinkles.
Now let me share with you a really great savings at your local Kroger Co. banner. I love a great deal, don’t you?
Build your own shopping list now for your local Kroger Co. banner:
King Soopers: http://lbx.la/n6fu
City Market: http://lbx.la/Mq7z
Fred Meyer: http://lbx.la/uDZR
From: 11/16/17 – 12/3/17
COUPON: $0.50/1 on 2-3ct Orville Redenbacher’s only
Look for the coupon in the Snacks section of the digital coupon site (http://lbx.la/DaAe)!
Enter to Win a JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Ticket Prize Pack:
· Pin my recipe to your Pinterest board
· Include the hashtags #orvillepopcornjusticesweepstakes in your pin description.
· Log in to the sweepstakes widget using your Pinterest account
· You can enter 1x per day per method.
· BONUS** Get an extra entry for repining this blog post!
For more recipes, check out this Pinterest board! (http://lbx.la/GXDx)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.