This Simple 5 Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna is a busy weeknight favorite at my house. Delicious and easy, your family will enjoy this quick dish for dinner.
We all have those nights that are busier than others. Sometimes I look at the calendar and groan. Those nights are the times I fall back on a few dishes that are never-fail recipes. Recipes that are family friendly, easy to prepare and big on flavor. Sharing one of my go-to busy night recipes today for Simple 5 Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna. This is comfort food in my opinion since it has loads of cheese and saucy goodness. Perhaps you have noticed most of my posts featuring dinner entrees have cheese involved. We’re a dairy loving family! What can I say?
Just this week I was shopping at my local Kroger store during their Taste of Italy® promotion. Immediately I was reminded me of this trusty recipe. I quickly picked up the ingredients while I was there shopping. With only 5 ingredients in this dish your shopping list will be rather short. Be sure to pick up Bertolli® Tomato & Basil sauce while shopping for that authentic Tuscan flavor. Bertolli® sauces are wonderful to keep in your pantry and give your dishes a great Taste of Italy®.
Part of what makes this Simple 5 Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna great for busy nights is the fact that you do not have to boil the frozen ravioli. Nope, you sure don’t. This is a time-saving step which makes this meal truly quick. Don’t you love a great kitchen hack?
Your family will be enjoying the Taste of Italy® with this deliciously simple dish. Layers of cheese filled ravioli, perfectly seasoned Bertolli® Tomato & Basil sauce, a touch of spinach and even more cheese come together wonderfully. Serve with some garlic bread and a salad and you’ll have dinner done is a snap. Here’s yet another reason I love this dish, only one pan to clean! How great is that? Not only do you save time preparing dinner but you’ll also save time cleaning up after dinner! Hope you enjoy as much as my family does!
- 1 24 oz. jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 1 25 oz. package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce into bottom of baking dish. Place layer of frozen cheese ravioli on top of sauce, add 1/2 of mozzarella spreading evenly. Add baby spinach leaves, laying on top of mozzarella.
- Repeat layers: sauce, frozen cheese ravioli and mozzarella.
- Finish with remaining sauce & parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. If desired remove foil at end of cooking time and broil 2-3 minutes to lightly brown cheese.