This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias
#OREOCookieBalls anyone? You guys know that I am in LOVE with my OREO balls! Any chance to make them? I am in!
What you may NOT know is that I am a Football girl. Other wives moan and groan – I am in from Game One until the end. If it’s on? I’m watching (my husband is so lucky). I’m in for the game and I’m in for the food. Isn’t food part of the whole deal? Maybe the best part? At a football party you can NOT go wrong with making these yummy #OREO Cookie Balls! I promise. Shape them into footballs, arrange 22 on a plate in team formations, or just pile them up (the pile will NOT last long they are too good). Bring out the OREO Cookie Balls for every football occasion!
Anyways ~ ever since I saw the Birthday Cake OREO’s come out? I have wanted to make cookie balls out of them! I’m not lying. I marched on down to Walmart because I knew they would be in stock there! I had a choice the chocolate birthday cake OREO’s or the vanilla…I chose vanilla to try something completely different (hint – try this they are AMAZING!).
One more thing about how amazing OREO Cookie Balls are…they are SO EASY to make. But SHHHHH that is our secret. Everyone thinks I’m a ROCKSTAR and I want it to stay that way!
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups) I used Birthday Cake OREO's but any flavor will work!
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. (I use my food processor but this isn't necessary)
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.(I LOVED making them into Footballs! But you could make other sports balls, use colored chocolate, make them special for a birthday!)
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.