Creamy Lemonade Dip is great for fruit trays, fresh berries or to snack on with graham crackers. Easy 3 ingredient recipe that tastes delicious.
Creamy Lemonade Dip is the perfect dip for fruit trays or platters. With a creamy texture and a mildly tart undertone, it pairs well with most freshly cut fruit. You’ll find this recipe easy, easy, easy! Don’t you find that sometimes those are the dishes that get the most compliments? Funny how that works!
You can adjust the tartness of the lemonade by adding more if you’d like. Tart lemonade is one of my favorite things, so pairing this dip with fresh fruit is a yummy treat. Serve along with graham crackers, the kids love that.
And what to do with the rest of the can of lemonade concentrate, just mix it up as you normally would using only 3/4 of the water required on the can. So bonus, you’ll end up with a pitcher of lemonade and some Creamy Lemonade Dip!
Other fruity treats you’ll enjoy:
An easy dip perfect for fruit trays, fruity and creamy!
With a crisp baked top, this blueberry crisp will surely be a favorite!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3-1/2 cup canned lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 oz. Cool Whip topping (1/2 a small container)
- Using electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add lemonade concentrate until you've reached desired flavor.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip, stirring to combine.
- If not using immediately, refrigerate.