Chances are you’ve seen these “Bubble Bath Bear Brownie Bites” on Pinterest, and thought they were cute. Well, I did too and was given the chance to make them when my daughter Racquel was the “Special Person of the Week” in her Kindergarten class. They were the perfect little treat to take into her class!
This is a good treat to let the younger kids help with. Give them the task of counting out the Rolo’s (and unwrapping them, that’s a bit of a pain), Teddy Grahams & mini marshmallows. Another task I usually assign my little ones is placing the liners into the pan. Just make sure an adult places the Teddy Grahams and mini marshmallows into the cooked bites, as they will be hot and the Rolo becomes a molten hot ooey center of deliciousness.
Other fun treats for kids:
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 36 Rolo's candies, unwrapped
- Bag of mini marshmallows (4-5 marshmallows per bite)
- 36 Teddy Grahams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl stir together cake mix, melted butter & egg. This mixture will be thick.
- Line mini muffin pan with papers, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using small scoop or teaspoon, drop dough into pan.
- Push Rolo candy into dough, small side down until flush with top of dough (see collage picture).
- Bake 10 minutes. After removing from oven, push Teddy Graham into bite, top with 4-5 mini marshmallows. Place back into oven for additional 2 minutes, marshmallows will now be slightly melty, gently push them together just a bit to secure them to bite.
- Allow to cool completely before consuming.
Recipe Source: Food.com