We’re taking it back old school style with this Whiskey Sour Slush Cocktail! The perfect drink for parties or entertaining, you’ll guests will love it.
We’re taking it back to the old school…Whiskey Sours have been around for EVER! But they are so yum that we are revisiting them Heather Style!
A note about the recipe – I used my martini shaker (you could use a pint glass – same size) to measure cause I think that is easiest when making drinks.
Other delicious drinks to try:
- 3 ounces of Whiskey (Jack Daniels - yum)
- Sour Mix
- Splash of Orange Juice
- Fill your martini shaker full of ice
- Pour in whiskey and fill to the top with Sour Mix
- Pour into blender
- Fill your shaker half way with more ice and add to blender
- Top off with a Splash of Orange Juice (just a tiny bit!)
- Blend until slushy
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with cherries