If you love traditional potato salad than you simply must try 3 Potato Salad! Easy to make, you’ll love this version for your next BBQ.
It’s time to bring on the Potato Salad right? YUM! Hot days and bbq’s definitely require a yummy potato salad! I love switching it up and trying new recipes or ideas so it’s not the same old same old.
Since I work at a restaurant I am always being inspired by our chefs. This idea came from one of them – he’s amazing. My recipe tastes nothing like his, but the idea was his. 😉 So thanks Glenn!
- 4 large red skin potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 large sweet onion, caramelized
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled finely
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 C spicy brown mustard
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes until they are done (but not too done they will fall apart)
- Salt slightly (I used sea salt and maybe 1 T for all - regular salt you could use less)
- Let potatoes cool completely
- Meanwhile mix mayonnaise, mustard and dill together
- Gently add mayo mix to potatoes, add in crumbled bacon and onions
- Let chill together for at least 1 hour before serving