This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Breathe Right, Clorox, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SoothesOfTheSeason #CollectiveBias
This year I’m winning with my holiday prep by purchasing Stocking Stuffers for My Adult Children for the cough/cold season. Mom win for sure!
As a mom, I can attest to the fact that there’s never a time when you stop having concern for your child. Concern for them certainly doesn’t stop when they turn 18, head off to college or live on their own. The type of concern may change, but it is always there in some way, shape or form.
We now have 4 adult children and 3 of them have significant others. One, in fact, is getting married next summer. As they’ve gotten older I’ve had to not only adjust the way I mother, I can’t swoop in and wipe their noses or insist they drink plenty of fluids. Instead, I try to equip them whenever I can with the essentials they’ll need to get them through cough, cold and flu season.
Sure I can hand them a bag of products whenever they come by the house, and don’t get me wrong I do that too. I’ve also started adding products into their stockings each holiday season. Pretty smart, huh? Let’s face it, filling stockings isn’t quite as fun when they grow out of cute little toys and trinkets.
Not only is it practical, but it saves them from having to purchase these items when an inevitable cough or cold hits and mom isn’t there to run to the store. One trip to my local Kroger store helped me fill their stockings and feel good about getting them prepped for the season. Kroger is a destination for all of my flu needs, I found everything on my list!
Wanna know what I bought to fill the stockings? Let me tell you!
- Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment – Abreva is not for temporary symptom relief, but healing. It delivers the best results when used at the first sign of a cold sore (e.g. the tingle that one feels on his/her lip). Nothing heals your cold sore faster than Abreva among OTC cold sore treatments.
- Breathe® Right Extra Clear Nasal Strips (I love having these on hand). Breathe Right strips provide relief from congestion due to colds, allergies, or a deviated septum and reduce snoring caused by nighttime nasal congestion. Breathe Right is drug free and safe to use with any sleep medication. Within each Breathe Right strip are flexible, “spring-like” bands. On the underside is a special adhesive that, when placed properly on the nose, gently sticks to the area right above the flare of each nostril. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they gently lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, providing immediate and continual relief. Do you know the difference between clear strips and tan strips? Breathe Right clear nasal strips work the same way the tan strips do. However, the materials used are slightly different, making clear strips easier to remove, which can be beneficial for people with dry or sensitive skin. Plus Breathe Right strips opens your nose up to 38% more than decongestant sprays alone. Good to know!
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes, these are mandatory! Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes wipe away 99.9% of the most common allergens*.
- Children’s Robitussin® Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM. With Children’s Robitussin Honey, you can fight your kids’ cough and help kick their symptoms to the curb. The liquid-strength of Children’s Robitussin Honey on contact and provides cough relief for hours. Help your child feel better with effective cough relief plus real honey! Relieves chest congestion, mucus and quiets cough. And it’s Non-Drowsy. This product is intended for use with children 4 and up.
- Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold. Don’t let the cold or flu get in your way. Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold fits right in your routine. Compatible with most single-serve coffee makers, these fast-relieving pods work on even your severe symptoms. Press. Sip. Relief. Available in Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold also. Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold: minor aches and pains, headache, nasal and sinus congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation and minor sore throat pain. Temporarily reduces fever too. Powerful relief without a prescription.
Remember, Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold and Robitussin® should not be used at the same time.
- Beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $1 Off Any Theraflu Product
- Beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $2 Off PowerPods, 12ct Powders, 40ct Caplets, and Syrups Twinpack
- Save on Robitussin with a $1.25 off coupon through 1/4/19
Of course, I added in some other items to their stockings. Here are some great items: batteries, coffee shop gift cards, chapsticks, reusable metal straws, coffee cups, reusable water bottles, and socks! All items that they’ll actually use and appreciate. Stop into Kroger and make your holidays easier!
*Use Clorox products as directed for removal of non-living allergens like pet dander, dust mite matter and pest matter on hard nonporous surfaces in your home. Keep out of reach of children.
Theraflu-(c) 2018 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
Abreva, Breathe Right, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.