Looking for a fun non-alcoholic drink for your Halloween Party? Boogeyman Brew is a fun, brightly colored beverage perfect for kids!
This post and recipe were created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
In the blink of an eye, fall has arrived, the calendar has turned to October and Halloween is almost upon us. This year I couldn’t be more excited to be participating in a fantastically tasty event called #HalloweenTreatsWeek.What exactly is #HalloweenTreatsWeek? Well, let me tell you. This is an entire week dedicated to sweet tricks and treats that will tantalize your taste buds and put shivers up your spine. With 30 talented bloggers debuting their very best drinks, snacks, and desserts for Halloween you know there’ll be some tasty recipes.
Missed my other #HalloweenTreatsWeek creations, check them out:
Along with delicious recipes, there’s also an amazing giveaway that you must enter. Be sure to scroll all the way down for all the details, you don’t want to miss it.
My first recipe for #HalloweenTreatsWeek is Boogeyman Brew, a non-alcoholic drink for the entire family. Perfect for parties, kids will love the bright color. Truly it doesn’t get any easier than this recipe, it is almost NOT a recipe but for the sake of argument, we’ll call it a recipe.
The basis of Boogeyman Brew is Kool-Aid, lemon-lime flavored green color Kool-Aid. Nope, we don’t normally drink this stuff but for a fun Halloween drink…bring it on. Next, add in lime green sherbet and you have almost finished your Boogeyman Brew. The final ingredient is Cool-Whip, yup the stuff in the tub. It adds a gooey layer to the top which just makes this drink fun.
And of course, you need to decorate your Boogeyman Brew, right? I chose to skewer some fun gummy eyeballs from Treat Street USA. A nice finishing touch, eh?
Some tips for making Boogeyman Brew:
- Chill the prepared Kool-Aid prior to serving.
- Add sherbet and Cool-Whip immediately before serving.
- Serve in a punch bowl for parties.
- Prepared Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid
- Lime Sherbet
- Pour Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid into glass, top with a scoop of lime sherbet and a dollop of Cool-Whip. Serve immediately.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Melting Ghost Hot Chocolate from Big Bear’s Wife
- Day of the Dead Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes from Pook’s Pantry
- Devilish Halloween Deviled Eggs from Pastry Chef Online
- Candy Corn Layer Cake from ReciPEAs
- Cauldron Cupcakes from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Black Magic Skull Cakes from Sugar Dish Me
- Frankenstein’s Monster Pudding Cups from I am a Honey Bee
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookie Cake from Love and Confections
- Chocolate Dipped Brownie Pops for Halloween from Southern From Scratch
- Creepy Crawly Dirt Cup Pudding Parfaits from 4 Sons R Us
- “Guts” Cinnamon Rolls from A Blender Mom
- Creepy Eyeball Donuts from Daily Dish Recipes
- Mummy Bites from Eat Move Make
- Monkey Brain Bread from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Cookie Pizza from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Boo Berry Pie from Kudos Kitchen
- Monster Donuts from The Baking Fairy
- Boogeyman Brew from Who Needs A Cape?
- Purple People Eater Thumbprints from The Spiffy Cookie
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Decorated Pretzels from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Black and Orange Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Skeleton Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Monster Mash Cake from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Skillet Brownies from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blood-Red Pomegranate Margarita from The Redhead Baker
- Halloween Snoballs from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Dunkaroo Dip from Savory Experiments
- Bloody Eyeball Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Eye Scream Sundae from For the Love of Food
Happy Halloween! We hope you’re ready for a spooktacular event as we celebrate Halloween with the first annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This haunting week-long event is filled with fantastic Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For our very first #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 100 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all!
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.