You’ll have dinner on the table fast with this 20 Minute Pork & Veggie Stir-Fry. Perfect for busy weeknights, it’ll be a family favorite that’s so simple.
Don’t you just love a quick and simple meal? Having a few simple recipes available that you know will get dinner on the table fast, fast, fast are key to dinnertime sanity. I have a couple of recipes that are my go-to I’m crammed for time and we need to eat quick recipes. Now that doesn’t mean these recipes scrimp on flavor or quality, not at all. As a matter of fact I’m sharing a wonderful recipe today, a 20 Minute Pork & Veggie Stir-Fry. Prepared in just 20 minutes, this dish has terrific flavors, is easy on the budget and will have the family at the table together enjoying a meal in no time. 20 minutes is faster than I can corral my kids and get them into the car, so in my book a 20 Minute Pork & Veggie Stir-Fry is a winner.
The month of September just happens to be National Family Meals Month. Eating together as a family is very important in our home. We even encourage our older kids to make an effort to be home around dinnertime to partake in our family meal. Did you know that family meals eaten at home have been proven to benefit the health and wellness of children and adolescents, to fight obesity, substance abuse and to make families stronger – creating a positive impact on our communities and our nation as a whole? Definitely something we should all strive for in within our families.
By creating quick and simple family meals, I’m able to spend more time with my family and be more involved in evening activities. Stocking simple items in both my pantry and refrigerator enables me to easily prepare a delicious meal that my family will enjoy. A few veggies, some pasta, pork tenderloin and a tasty cooking sauce such as House of Tsang Stir-Fry Sauce help me pull a wonderful meal together fast. House of Tsang products are from Hormel and are readily found in the Asian section of your local supermarket. Hormel products are key components in bringing delicious meals to our family table, making meal prep quick and easy. In our home we’re striving for more family meals together, and Hormel makes it easier!
- 1.25-1.50 lb pork tenderloin, cubed
- 2 T Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup onion, slivered
- 1 cup broccoli cuts
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup House of Tsang Stir-Fry Sauce
- 8 oz. linguini or angel hair pasta, cooked & drained
- OPTIONAL: peanuts and sliced green onion for garnish
- In large skillet heat sesame oil, add to onion and pork. Cook thoroughly, turning pork as needed to brown all sides. Add in broccoli, carrots and water, and House of Tsang Stir-Fry Sauce, stir to combine. Turn heat to lowest setting, cover with lid and simmer 5 minutes until broccoli is tender. Serve over previously cooked and drained noodles. Top with peanuts and or sliced green onion if desired.