Another great slow cooker meal! Slow Cooker Mango Salsa Pulled Pork, is an amazingly sweet and spicy meal your family will love from your crockpot.
Slow Cooker Mango Salsa Pulled Pork is one of my new favorite slow cooker meals. The sweet and spicy pork goes great on a bun with a bit of shredded cabbage and I like to save a bit of the fresh Mango Salsa to add even more flavor and crunch. My kids loved this on as well and they are quite picky! You can control the heat by how many seeds from the jalapenos you add to the mango salsa.
Another easy meal to throw together on a morning or throw the ingredients in a freezer bag for a future date. Just thaw in the fridge the night before and toss in your slow cooker that morning.
Here’s the amazing Mango Salsa I’m referring to, delicious right?
- 3 lb. boneless pork loin (can leave whole if cooking fresh, might want to cut into smaller pieces if freezing, so it thaws in the fridge overnight)
- 2 x Mango Salsa recipe
- 4 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. coriander
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 tsp. chipotle powder
- 2 t sea salt
- Mix the spices for the dry rub and then rub on the pork loin.
- Put all the mango salsa in the slow cooker, hold back about a cup for garnishing if you wish.
- Then add the spice-rubbed pork loin to the slow cooker and add the water and EVOO.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Pull apart the pork with two forks and stir with the remaining juices in the slow cooker. Let sit for about 10-20 minutes on warm for the juices to absorb.
- Serve on rolls or rice.