So much deliciousness in one simple bowl! Don’t you love meals like this? With all of our favorite Mexican flavors this simple bowl creates a versatile meal for a hungry crowd. Using couscous as the basis this is a twist on “bowl” dishes that use rice, quinoa or lettuce.
Add in your families favorite ingredients to make this dish one your family will enjoy. This is the type of dish that leaves you satisfied with minimal work, gotta love those right?
If you like easy dishes, try these tasty recipes:
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 t chili powder
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/4 t garlic salt
- 1 8 oz. bag Sargento Off the Block 4 Cheese Mexican
- 1 10 oz. box plain Couscous
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and heated
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: sour cream, cilantro, black olives, bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In shallow bowl combine Panko breadcrumbs, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt, stir to combine. Coat each chicken tenderloins thoroughly in breadcrumb mixture and place on baking pan. Bake approximately 20 minutes (will vary depending on size of chicken pieces).
- Prepare Couscous according to package directions while chicken is baking. Set aside until ready to assemble bowls.
- Assemble in the following order in bowl: Couscous, salsa, black beans, Sargento Off the Block 3 Cheese Mexican, chicken tenderloins. Finish with additional toppings if desired.