I can’t wait for the Christmas season to officially begin – although it already has begun (a little bit) at my house! I also love Christmas crafts, but I am horrible at crafty things! This one is so easy that even I could do it!!!
The other thing I love about this is I can actually set it on my table – it’s not so big that it can’t sit out every day. Bonus is that it smells delicious!
- A cinnamon smelling candle in red
- 1/2 pound – 1 pound of coffee beans
- Green Sugar
- A Jar big enough to hold everything
Once you have all of those things:
- Pour the sugar in first
- Place candle in sugar
- Surround with coffee beans
- Light it up and enjoy the cinnamon coffee flavored smell (I was skeptical that I would get both scents but I really did!)