Sparkling Raspberry Limeade Sherbet Floats are a fun and tasty treat. Serve this dessert any time of the year for a cold treat.
My little girls have been eating rainbow sherbet lately. In fact we started buying it at Aldi (and you know how I feel about Aldi) as soon as the weather warmed up. While scooping some the other night I had one of those lightbulb moments, and wondered why I couldn’t combine the yumminess of sherbet with the deliciousness of my new favorite drink: Welch’s Sparkling Raspberry Limeade.
The raspberry limeade is awesome on its own, but then to add some oomph from the sherbet with a dollop of homemade whipped cream…well now I have a desserty drink that’s non-alcoholic to share (or not) with the kiddos. I have to admit I got a little fancy and dug out the melon baller and made cute little round sherbet balls, yes rainbow balls in a glass just adds a touch of snazziness, now doesn’t it?
- 8 oz Welch's Sparkling Raspberry Limeade
- 1/2 cup raspberry sherbet
- whipped cream (optional)
- I used a small melon baller to make small sherbet balls, you can scoop normally also.
- If you used the small sherbet balls, refreeze them to firm them up, approximately 30 minutes.
- Add sherbet to tall glass, slowly pour in Raspberry Limeade, add whipped cream if desired.