It’s that time of year to eat all things Red, White and Blue! Save for adding food coloring to EVERYTHING – this is a pretty easy, healthy idea!
My kids loved it (they think anything dipped is amazing!) and I hope your kids do too.
- 1 pint of blueberries, washed and dried
- 1/2 C - 1 C of Vanilla Yogurt
- Red Sugar
- Dip blueberries in yogurt (I put them in a bowl and mixed it)
- Place on wax paper on a cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with red sugar
- Freeze for at least one hour
- Serve immediately out of the freezer (the yogurt melts if left out)