Salad that isn’t boring? Yes indeed! Make a big bowl of Spinach Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing and watch it disappear fast! Such amazing flavors!
Well it’s the time of year for salads isn’t it? Except that the salad greens aren’t always so great. That’s why in the winter I turn to Spinach Salads. It’s almost always good, it’s so healthy, it’s a perfect winter salad.
Topped with a home made dressing this salad isn’t too bad for you (I have to have dressing – no lemon wedges for me please). I hope you enjoy!
Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- Several handfuls of Baby Spinach
- Grape Tomatoes
- Feta Cheese
- Honey Balsamic Dressing
- Whisk all ingredients together
- Let dressing sit for at least 3 hours
- Dressing should be refrigerated after use. This recipe should be enough for 3-4 salads depending on how you like your salad.
- Toss Spinach with Feta
- Drizzle on Dressing and Toss again
- Top with Grape Tomatoes and Serve