Need an easy family friendly meal from your slow cooker? Make deliciously simple Crock Pot Barbeque Chicken Roll Ups, they’ll disappear fast!
I love my crock pot – I really do! And, when I decided to take up Mission Tortilla’s on their ©Mission Super Soft Tortilla I decided that to the Crock Pot I go!
This meal is so yummy, but so easy at the same time. It’s definitely going to be a regular on our menu from now on!
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast
- 1 12 oz jar chili sauce
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C vinegar (any kind will be fine)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 medium sized onion chopped finely
- 1 can of jalapeno slices
- grated cheese
- Mission Tortillas
- Spray Crock Pot with non-stick spray
- Place chicken in Crock Pot
- In a large bowl combine chili sauce, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, red pepper flakes, red pepper, garlic and onion. Mix completely and pour over chicken.
- Turn Crock Pot on low for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 (could be more) hours use 2 forks and shred chicken let cook on low for another 1/2 hour or more.
- Spread chicken onto Mission Tortilla. Sprinkle some grated cheese (I used sharp cheddar) over chicken. Make a line of jalapenos and roll up to ensure that you get a jalapeno in every bite.