Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken, the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. Tender chicken, carrots, onions and pineapple, serve over rice and dinner is done.
I love meals that combine a lot of different flavors that blend well together. Pineapple is always a hit with my kids, adding in the sweet taste of Teriyaki sauce makes the flavor pop even more.
This crockpot recipe could not be easier, the ease of adding some chicken, a bit of fruit and some veggies plus a little sauce results in a flavorful dish that both kids and adults will enjoy. If you aren’t familiar with our 40 Meals 4 Hours Crockpot Freezer Cooking post, you may want to check it out for additional crockpot recipe inspiration.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- small bag of baby carrots
- 2 20 oz cans of pineapple, undrained
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Add all ingredients into Crockpot
- Cook on low temperature 6-7 hours.