So we all love Buffalo Chicken on here. I mean we have a dip, and a crockpot meal, but I decided to try to take my dip and make it more dinner like. I decided to take the chicken out of the dip and use the dip on top of a chicken breast for lack of better words. Buffalo Cream Cheese Chicken was really good. It’s become a regular on our dinner rotation.
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce (I use Pete's)
- Chicken (I use boneless Chicken breasts, but any skinless chicken will work)
- Mix the cream cheese, hot sauce and half of the cheese together.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Take chicken (I used 3 HUGE chicken breasts and I like TONS of sauce so I'm sure you could use 4 regular breasts or 6 thighs and have plenty) and put into a baking dish and spread the dip on top.
- Cover with remaining cheddar.
- Bake around 30-40 minutes until chicken is done.
Yup. It really is that easy.
Voila. Dinner. In like 45 minutes including baking time. I wasn’t sure how this would turn out, and you know what? It was amazing. Chicken was super moist and tender, the topping added some spice but not so hot that you had to sweat. It was a really yummy meal. I’m putting it into the rotation because it was so quick and easy!